Saturday, September 19, 2009

Thinking From The Premise of Right or Wrong



Lets go at this together. The first time I thought about this it scared me. I felt that without right or wrong as a guide I might kill someone, steal lose control etc, etc. Wow all sorts of fears came up. Only much later did I ask myself why fear, simple in the sense that a lot of my thinking was based on right or wrong. In the process I began to realize that this premise bounced me back and forth between to factions, and those factions were learned, taught. I learned that Republican was good or bad and that Democrat was good or bad. It had little to do with investigation, consideration of facts, in fact it took almost no thought at all, I was free to watch TV thoughtless. Yes I am being a wise ass, but I sure you get the point.
What is self trust based on? My or your ability to think make decisions and learn from those decisions. Right or wrong gives little choice mostly it is a this or that, heaven or hell. It should be obvious to us that Republican and Democrat are not that much different if at all except in words and names. If we look carefully at religious beliefs such as Christian or Hindi most think them different. But on closer examination we see one has sin the other karma, one has heaven the other nirvana. Different words same concept. I certainly am not telling you what to believe, I am saying without the crutch of right or wrong we can find another place of understanding. And that place is often referred to as the still place within. When we discover that there are answers within us without the engagement of right or wrong it is a liberation, we are now free to examine, question and yes make mistakes, mistakes without the guilt of have not followed the the prescribed way of thinking and in this comes self trust. Trust must be based on the connection that we have to the Universe to the source, by trusting we learn to find our way through the woods, we learn to trust in our intuition, we learn that there is more than conditioned thought.One last point much of this good or bad type of thinking is conditioned into us, restricting the emotions, limiting expression, emotional health is impaired, emotional freedom controlled by the creators a specific right or wrong. Dino Delano http://www.coolzenhealing.com/DiscovertheMagic.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment