Monday, August 17, 2009

Fear and Anxiety-A way out of the Box

I personally suffered from a lot of anxiety for years, would wake up with it in the morning. When I went to spend money I would sometimes have to run to the bathroom with diarrhea. Fears of losing money would bring hives, acne, canker sores etc. I would visibly shake in front of and audience if I had to give a talk, I had anxiety plus. How did I release it, by learning to go into and Alpha state of consciousness, what some would call meditation. Within a few weeks of controlled relaxation not all but most of the anxieties had subsided, no more waking up in the morning feeling like something was out to get me. I could have spent years in therapy or taken medicine, fortunately for me I took a program called "Silva Mind Control" that eventually taught over a million people internationally, and I become one of their teachers, and then went on to developing my own seminars and taught over fourteen thousand people internationally. It is actually easier than most people think, easier because it is natural. I have seen children sleeping on a park bench in a crowded park, friends I knew could fall asleep at the drop of the hat, just like a small child. I could spend many words telling you the causes of all this but I will spare you the data. What I think we want to really know is how do I get back to that person who can relax just about anywhere any time. One of the best books out there is called the "Relaxation Response" by Herbert Benson MD, you can learn to do his method within and hour. A meditation program can do the trick. You can get a free mp3 file download from me at a link on this blog that goes to http://www.coolzenmagic.com why do these things work so well. Going into and Alpha level of consciousness, meditation etc brings you into a state of homeostasis, in this state your body not only relaxes but heals itself, that it what our bodies were meant to do, get a cut you heal. But often our fears, stress, anxiety get in the way of this natural inner healer. Our lives are full of habit, I learned to be stressful from a very uptight, fearful Grandmother who I lived with, I was on automatic anxious. What going into a Alpha state did for me was develop a
a new habit. What we learn we can unlearn and create new patterns of behavior. The medical profession is often trained to use drugs, which is often not in our best interest. Good luck if you have a question leave a comment. Dino

No comments:

Post a Comment